Your Linguistic Profile:

30% Yankee

25% General American English

20% Dixie

20% Upper Midwestern

0% Midwestern



I grabbed this from Ivy and I never thought I could get this score since I'm not really good in English at all especially when it comes to elucidating my thoughts verbally. It's just that I am more comfortable jotting down my ideas rather than speaking it. Well I guess it merely depicts that I have somehow somehow grasped some of those dictions or slang terms when I previously worked in a call center industry which is based far from Omaha Nebraska and most of my clients are coming from US, Canada and England. Though there are times that I’m having a hard time deciphering their languages specifically their dictions but still I manage to comprehend them in any way. Apparently without bragging, most of my team-mates before told me that my diction is quite good just like the Yankee Language. LOL Well the epitome is that I’m learning something from them though I tend to be oblivious sat times... LOL...☺♫♫☺


So I think it’s your turn now Brian, chester, Chikai, Kuadan, Lolli, Dhenz, Garf, Chaelzy, Nancy as to what kind of American English do you speak.

0 Comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home