Geez! It's been more than a year since the last time I visited this section and I’m becoming nostalgic while browsing my previous posts. Indeed, I miss blogging, scribbling, sharing my whereabouts, my appalling predicaments, posting images that best depict my mundane life, blog-hopping and lastly, every other blogger's desire, obtaining paid reviews.

I reckon I need to do some layout or template revamping as this already looks pretty old and most of the widgets are no longer functioning. This blog has already gone stale over the years of not maintaining it. My other domain www.simplycatsy.info however, was already purchased and maintained by unknown user and this website is already back into circulation, obtaining more viewers and resulted to a drastic increase of traffic. I should've renewed it back then should I've have known this will happen. Lol.

Anyhow, I've already moved here in the Lion City (Singapura) a year ago. And yes, I just  celebrated my 1st year here together with my twin sister, friends and my significant other. :) I have now embarked my career in the same shipping industry but in a different company. 

Anyhow, I'm looking forward to share as much as possible my daily rambles here in my blog. 
Hope to see you all soon! ♥

0 Comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home