Nice to be back here..

Hello everyone!!
Nearly 5 months since the last time I posted on this blog. Again my apologies.. It's just now I remember I have an obligation to make over the past few months of being so idle on this column.

Well, several parties, celebration and important events I've missed to impart here but hopefully I can recall each of them and humbly jot it down here. Thanks I got FB to back me up and take a glimpse on those significant memories I've gone to for 4 months. Oh one more thing, my other account (blog) is due to expire at the end of this month. So sad that I don't have enough credits on my paypal to renew it. Anyway, I still have 25 days to fish any ops and be diligent enough to write those reviews being offered. I think I just need to focus on one column and this is it.

Season's greetings guys!!

1 Comments:

hi, ur blog is really good and awesome, I appreciate ur work for sharing great information through this blog & wanna suggest u to go for blog advertising & marketing there is a website called Blogerzoom.com They are offering very unique features with affordable prices. The team of blogerzoom will promote ur blog through all over the network , all u have to do is choose a pack plus pay affordable prices and rest leave it to blogerzoom advertising team to promote ur blog in every networks and see how u enjoy a lot of traffic plus good earnings from ur blog..

January 13, 2010 at 1:56 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home