It's Such a day!!


We were supposed to take our lessons by heart inculcated
by our trainer since we will be having our exams in a an hour or two.
But we were enticed to take pictures instead of studying.




It was my first day of training as I worked in a top caliber call center somewhere here in the busy streets of Makati. Nerved racking and timid I started to meet new faces, different personalities and somehow developed camaraderie that reached us the verge of being the ultimate and gregarious batchmates. My melancholic and introverted life before I have grasped the facades of their persona has turned into a blissful one when I transpired about their lives and peculiarities. It was fun and I really won’t forget those momentous days that I was with lovely, hilarious stupendous batchmates of mine. Hope to see these guys reaching the verge of pedestal as we endeavor our different lives to the fullest.




Newer Post Older Post Home