Angels on Earth



We've never had to look far to find our angels. Angels have never really been out of reach. We can always discover angels from the inside-out, because it is the angel inside us who can point the way to all our other angels..An angel is someone who helps you believe in miracles again. And that is a FRIEND, LOVER, CHILD.

So I am passing this to those persons whom I considered my Angels,Friends and Lover and I would be gladly to be under their tutelage until I reach the verge of success just like them.. Chester , Chikai, Lolli, Nookie, Brian, Paulo..☺

1 Comments:

Have you ever wondered why louis vuitton bags make so many of the same style of bags, just in different colors or material? I often wondered that same question until it hit me one day, while standing in the rain, clutching my louis handbags to my chest, like it was a baby. Designers know that some particular Damier Azur are not meant to be worn at particular times. You can never go wrong with owning more than one Damier Canvas .

July 7, 2010 at 8:29 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home