3 buzzes..

at 2am, i got a call from vessels operations about the containers not in the loading list i submitted.. have rectified and slept again..


around 3:43am, received a text for another containers being swapped and again pacified and get back to bed..
i thought it will be all in placed not until 7am strikes and got a call.. again from the vessels operations and still another containers are on the port premises but not on my loading list. have called the shipper's attention and confirmed with them that it's not indeed for loading..


hayy.. this is indeed part of my work and i have to deal with it.. hope on the next weekend no one will ever disturb my sleep. Well of course, as I've said on my previous posts, we take turns.. yeepee! It will be carla's next nightmare.. Lol..

0 Comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home