Horaah! Best Friends Day!

Champagne Gift Baskets: Champagne and Chocolate

It’s been 4 months from now since I haven’t given any gift for my best friend. It’s just that I was really busy with my current work right now and I always forgot our special best friends day. He is also busy with his commitments so that's why we seldom find time to celebrate our best Friend's Day. Guess it’s about time to pay him back for all the understandings and patience he has bestowed upon me and thus threw a small yet momentous celebration for being a good friend to me thru thick and thin. Good thing also that I received my earnings from blogging so I have an allocated budget for this special occasion that we'll be celebrating. But first thing’s first, let me check it with gifttree.com. I heard that they offer an array of best and affordable gifts online.

Hopefully I can find one for us to share it with that we’ll both love it as well. Actually I have a lot of gifts in mind but finally landed on this Champagne & Chocolate, perfect unparalleled match gift set. Nestled in a chiller, this gift makes a prestigious presentation for us to share with. I hope I could buy this one next week and I’m so excited what will gonna be his reaction about this simple yet romantic gift I’m preparing for him. Cheers!

2 Comments:

HI catsy!wow! ang cute naman..your bestfriend is a guy... hmmmm.... ;)

August 7, 2008 at 11:19 PM  

hi! just checkin my links here, and i'm glad i found it! keep it up! have a nice day, i also have your link on my links page, just check it out! :D

September 5, 2008 at 2:11 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home