If anyone has material possessions and sees his brother in need but has no pity on him, how can the love of God be in him? Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth.

1 John 3:17,18 NIV

__________________

But my enemies are vigorous and strong,
And many are those who hate me wrongfully.

And those who repay evil for good,
They oppose me, because I follow what is good.

Do not forsake me, O LORD;
O my God, do not be far from me!

Make haste to help me,
O Lord, my salvation!

Psalm 38:19-22 NASB

__________________

The bloodthirsty hate the blameless,
But the upright seek his well-being.

A fool vents all his feelings,
But a wise man holds them back.

Proverbs 29:10,11 NKJV

__________________

Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift:
Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God
is the object of our faith; the only faith
that saves is faith in Him.

1 Comments:

Hand-dyed and stonewashed denim is patterned with replica handbags classic monogram design, set off by smooth leather trim. Exuding casual comfort, this is a lv you’ll want to carry day in and day out. Bosphore Backpack: The classic replica louis vuitton design enjoys a modern update in this head-turning backpack. With zippered pockets and a flap closure with strap, replica bags the perfect bag for toting along on a day of errands or an impromptu overnight excursion.

July 7, 2010 at 9:20 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home