Obedience - Key to Blessing

If they obey and serve him, they will spend the rest of their days in prosperity and their years in contentment

Job 36:11 NIV

__________________

For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.

Romans 2:13 KJV

__________________

O Israel, you should listen and be careful to do it, that it may be well with you and that you may multiply greatly, just as the LORD, the God of your fathers, has promised you, in a land flowing with milk and honey.

Hear, O Israel!

The LORD is our God, the LORD is one! You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. These words, which I am commanding you today, shall be on your heart.

Deuteronomy 6:3-6 NASB

__________________

And stretching out his hand toward his disciples, he said, "Here are my mother and my brothers! For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother, and sister, and mother."

Matthew 12:49,50 RSV

__________________

Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift:
Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God
is the object of our faith; the only faith
that saves is faith in Him.

2 Comments:

Catsy, I am happy you share so much in your regular blog. I think that it is important to share the quote from Deuteronomy.

Many people quote Jesus when he said what he thinks the greatest commandments are... Many do not know where the quotes originally came from.

Question for me: what exactly doews it mean- and how can I show- my love for God today.

July 1, 2008 at 11:31 AM  

Gain up to 600 visitors in a day for just one message here.

August 20, 2008 at 6:05 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home