My Sister's Condition

It was just last month when I learned that my sister is suffering from chronic condition called Asthma. At first she didn’t mind about her frequent sneezing and coughing every morning until such time when her Doctor confirmed that she has that chronic condition. She's been suffering from asthma for about a month already, maybe because of the unwanted stimulants while going to the office and another is that here in our home, we do have a lot of pets. That's why her Doctor suggested her to take a lot of rest and do exercise regularly. And so, her little sister, that’s me also suggested purchasing high efficiency air purifier at aircleanersguide.com to at least diminish those unnecessary contaminants in our house. Hopefully we could buy one next week for my poor sister.

0 Comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home