Hiatus mode..

Please bear with me for I will be very busy these days and do apologize as well for the previous days of my blog's absence.. Did some restructuring but didn't get still into the core of it..Thanks to my one and only Plokmaster for fixing this one.. It's already working well, no hang ups and everything.. Moving forward, hope I could master all my priorities in my current job so that I can get back here in my own precious dominion and sanctuary. Really miss doing those things.. Hopping, chatting, developing camaraderie, knowing different people around the globe and who would ever forget that?! Lol.. Grabbing some opps! Whew!! Anyways, I'll get back to y'all soon as soon as I fix my time.. See yah and have a great day everyone..
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y233/hespiria/hiatus.jpg

5 Comments:

Hi Catsy, much better sanctuary you got here now.Congratulations! Don't apologize for your absence, dear,all of us need, sometimes to breathe and organize things...Sometimes we cannot be very prompt, but i am happy we are connected. Take care!

May 2, 2008 at 6:00 PM  

nice hiatus image..hi catsy..been here..ur site's getting better as u rested :)

May 6, 2008 at 8:44 PM  

Hi Catsy, just visiting! Glad you got it fixed! :)

May 7, 2008 at 12:14 PM  

I know what you mean about being busy. I wish had more time too. Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon. :)

May 13, 2008 at 9:46 AM  

missing you,Catsy!!!!hope to see you in my site soon.

May 21, 2008 at 11:11 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home