As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby: If so be ye have tasted that the Lord is gracious.

1 Peter 2:2-3 KJV

______________

How sweet are Your words to my taste!
Yes, sweeter than honey to my mouth!

From Your precepts I get understanding;
Therefore I hate every false way.

Your word is a lamp to my feet
And a light to my path.

I have sworn and I will confirm it,
That I will keep Your righteous ordinances.

Psalm 119:103-106 NASB

______________

How can a young man keep his way pure?
By keeping it according to Your word.

With all my heart I have sought You;
Do not let me wander from Your commandments.

Your word I have treasured in my heart,
That I may not sin against You.

Psalm 119:9-11 NASB

______________

We need a Saviour because we are sinners...
And the wages of sin is death.

Thanks be unto God for his unspeakable gift:
Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God
is the object of our faith; the only faith
that saves is faith in Him.

0 Comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home