WS: Yum..yum chocolates


Life Logo

These mouth-watering chocolates were actually my ate Erica's "pasalubong" yesterday from Cebu. Went there for her usual Seminar where she's currently into Telecommunications Company. She only bought a few chocolates at Duty Free because she's has to hasten up her pace for her 10 o'clock flight bound for Davao and that's why she haven't bought any blouses or shirts or any memoirs at all except for these chocolates. It's better than nothin right? Lol.. Anyway, posted only a few here because my twin sis joy devoured the other chocolates and was not able to capture it beforehand.Lol..

FYI: Chocolate has become one of the most popular flavours in the world. Gifts of chocolate molded into different shapes have become traditional on certain holidays: chocolate bunnies and eggs are popular on Easter, coins on Hanukkah, Santa Claus and other holiday symbols on Christmas, and hearts on Valentine's Day. Chocolate is also used in cold and hot beverages, to produce chocolate milk and hot cocoa.



12 Comments:

I love chocolate. Interesting post.

April 13, 2008 at 10:22 PM  

Yum! I love chocolate!

April 13, 2008 at 10:41 PM  

hi carver.. yup..yup.. me too.. im lovin' every bite of it.. Lol..

April 13, 2008 at 10:42 PM  

hi natalie.. right! undeniably yummy and can't live w/o it.. Lol..

April 13, 2008 at 10:44 PM  

That looks delicious!

April 14, 2008 at 1:13 AM  

Chocolate covered macadamia are one of my favorites. Ok, chocolate anything is my favorite!

April 14, 2008 at 4:18 AM  

Yummy bites of choco's!

April 14, 2008 at 8:32 AM  

Looks delicious! My sister would love to taste that!

My weekend snapshots are now up, too! If you have time, please check it out here, here and here. Thanks. Have a great week ahead.

April 14, 2008 at 12:06 PM  

Chocolate has become one of the most popular flavors of the world but not for me I cannot taste it

April 14, 2008 at 9:58 PM  

oh my god, catsy!! you're truly a good eater. This mouth watering chocolate was highly recommended. I've tried this macadamia chocs too and i couldn't stop eating. it was yummy~licious!! :)


Jean Chia

April 15, 2008 at 12:04 PM  

My fave is dark chocolate. VERY yummy. ;-D

April 17, 2008 at 12:52 AM  

I soooo love chocolate! Never had Hawaiian Host goodies ever, girl -- this post drools me.

April 17, 2008 at 9:19 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home