Waaaaahh..

I still don't know what to do because I have a lot of things in mind that needs to be settled and a lot opps are flooding in. Whew!! I only have 15 hours left to finish all my tasks because tomorrow I will be very much pre-occupied with so many things specially that I already got a job now so I guess I should manage my time efficiently. Though my PC in the office has already an Internet connection but I don't think it's a good idea for a newbie like me to do posting or doing opps there. Perhaps in the long run I alredy have the guts to do it while my boss is away. Another thing, I have to study or review some lessons for the upcoming examination this Sunday and it's a 3 hour examination, hope I could make it..God help me.. yikess.. Anyway til her coz I need to go downtown to finish my pre-employment requirements and need to be back here in time so that I can finish those pending task,. Don't want to halt, I wanna keep goin.. See you guys later..

0 Comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home