A Thank You Epistle


I would like to take this opportunity to extend my whole hearted gratitude to everyone, to my fellow bloggers and friends who voted me for the last week’s Filipino Blog nominations which encompass Week 96 & 97. Being part of that nomination is truly a great experience for me as a newbie in the world of blogosphere and I will never forget it. Even though I didn’t win but it was really fun campaigning (by myself alone and chester as well) and indeed I met a lot of new friends and bloggers who supported me along the road... Thanks for your support and for remembering me and I will truly treasure it for the rest of my life. Your votes really count and it's a big deal for me..I know I'm being emotional here but that's how I really feel right now.. No pretensions.. ♥♥♥

So here’s a poem devoted for you guys...

Thank you for you: for who you are,
However far away;
And for the words you send to me,
Near mad for what you say.
Knowing simply that you're there,
Yet thinking much of me,
Opens up my happiness,
Undone for all to see.

Thank you friend...

3 Comments:

I came to yours from Bloggers Big Bang list.
Sorry I'm to late to vote, but since new here: Hello from Norway - wishing you a lovely Sunday and a great week ahead :-)

March 2, 2008 at 5:13 PM  

wow!it's a beautiful poem catsy!!

It was a pleasure voting for you ! :) God bless! Take care!

March 3, 2008 at 5:06 PM  

Hi Catsy,
It was a pleasure to vote for you, and if there's another time just let me know :)
I'm playing catch up again LOL
You've been TAGGED...it's an easy one though :)
Have a wonderful week ahead :)
Colin from Life
As always it is your choice to participate or not :)

March 3, 2008 at 8:03 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home