Post Birthday Pics!


Choco Mocha Cake topped with caramel pralins by Red Ribbon (yummy)
and my BF bought this one for me. wee...



Got here some pics during our Birthday Bash last March 27. I was supposed to post it on that day but then it's already late when some of our friends and relatives went home. And ain't got time to check or update my blog since I was so sleepy during those times. Still have to wake up early for work right after that day eh.. Lol..Anyway, as hearsay "It's better late than never." Have a happy weekend bloggers.. Be happy always!

2 Comments:

WOW!!!What a birthday blast!CONGRATULATIONS!!!!you make my mouth watery with all those food!hehehehe!wala dyud ko nimo gi-invite bah!!!hehehehe(joke only!).enjoy,my friend!

March 31, 2008 at 3:43 PM  

hi catsy!!belated happy birthday!!hope i'mnot too late..havent done my rounds for feew days now too:)

I'll try that Redribbon cake when I get home..it sure looks delicious!!

God bless!!

April 1, 2008 at 3:36 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home