The image “http://www.gdargaud.net/Antarctica/DC2005/20050713_08_BirthdayCake.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
(this is not our cake.. i'll have to buy ours tomorrow)

One more hour to go and it's gonna be a very special day for us. It's because we will be celebrating our 23rd birthday. Did I say our birthday? Yup! That’s right! I do have a twin sis, however we don’t resemble each other’s face. She replicates my father’s face where as me, my mother... Anyway, I’m glad and thankful to God for giving us another chapter of life since he endowed his blessing wayback 1984. I’m just happy God did it..Well, my wish for our birthday is that.......... Hope all our wishes will come true.Lol..

3 Comments:

wow yummy cake, can I have some? lol! niways just want to great you and your twin sister a happy happy birthday, wish you all the ebst in life..tc always

March 27, 2008 at 7:36 AM  

Oh my god! I really like this cake...could you give me a bite? lol

March 27, 2008 at 3:32 PM  

Hola Catsy! You are so young! And it's nice to know u have a twin sister, that's so cool! Happy belated birthday and hey, u should post a pic of ur twin sister one day! :)

March 29, 2008 at 2:07 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home