annoying sound..


I was pestered by the meowing of my cat Woolsy this morning that’s why I woke up at around 6am. I caught him peeping in the window watching his crush suyaj the black cat lurking in the table outside our house. To stop his disturbing sound I send him off the house and right there he was so happy playing and courting his crush... Lol... How funny it may seem but that’s the way they are, cats are always cats! Then right after that I went back to bed and continued my reverie... Lol...

2 Comments:

Hi.. Just bloghopping..

Yes, cats meowing can be a nuisance sometimes, but it is always coz they want something..

Your car is so white.. so beautiful :)

Have a great weekend :)

March 22, 2008 at 7:06 PM  

yup Lj.. u r right.. he's up to something.. haha..

March 22, 2008 at 8:05 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home