Wondrin' what's on the pic? Does it looks like a little turtle lurking around the pond?Did I outwit you? Lol.. Well it's just an artificial ( ceramic) turtle in a fish pond which my friend bought from a mall downtown. He really wants to buy a live one but he's not ready yet to dote a turtle in his home. He said, he don't have enough info on how to raise a turtle so it might be useless if he will buy one, and another is that it might soon die.. So, just to compensate his eagerness to buy a turtle he just bought an artificial one.. Lol..Anyway.. My friend placed the turtle there to serve as a decoration too for the little fishes.. Weee.... Lol..Have a great Week ahead.. Ü

Got more entries here and here..

7 Comments:

That's a convincing shell! What a lovely pond.

February 25, 2008 at 1:06 AM  

Lovely shot of the pond and I like the ceramic turtle.

February 25, 2008 at 1:38 AM  

I thought it was real, until I read your post hehe.

I voted for you. Good luck.

February 25, 2008 at 2:22 AM  

Love the pond and the turtle and your friend is right about best to do more research on turtles, could be expensive if he has to pay a lot for a turtle and it dies

February 25, 2008 at 3:46 AM  

nice shot of the ceramic turtle... i thougt that was a real turtle :)) happy WS

February 25, 2008 at 4:14 AM  

That's a cute fun picture! Happy WS.

February 25, 2008 at 12:08 PM  

We actually have many turtles here at our Swamp, so I wasn't fooled. :-) Perhaps I'll use them in a post one day!

February 25, 2008 at 11:02 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home