Greatest Man in History

As I was browsing my friendster, I found this passage about Jesus Christ our Lord, and it seemed to be worth reading. So I just want to share this with you and realize how good truly Jesus Christ is.. Have faith in him..
J E S U S

had no servants, yet they called Him M a st e r.
Had no degree, yet they called Him T e a c h e r.
Had no medicines, yet they called Him H e a l e r.
He had no army, yet Kings Feared Him.
He won no military battles, yet He Conquered the World.
He committed no crime, yet they crucified Him.
He was buried in a tomb, yet He lives today.
I feel honored to serve such a Leader who loves us!
AND HE IS COMING AGAIN!!!!
If you believe in God and in Jesus Christ
His Son, he will truly save us from danger and eternal damnation ..
just remember that Jesus
said . "If you deny me before man, I
will deny you before my Father in
Heaven."

0 Comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home