Seek Him in Prayer!

Delight yourself in Him and pray!

Surely then you will find delight
in the Almighty and will
lift up your face to God.

You will pray to him, and he will
hear you, and you will fulfill your vows.

Job 22:26,27 NIV

______________

If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you. Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.

John 15:7,8 KJV

______________

If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give what is good to those who ask Him!

Matthew 7:11 NASB

______________

Thanks be unto God for his wonderful gift:

Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God
is the object of our faith; the only faith
that saves is faith in Him.

2 Comments:

Hi, that's so cool how you can add your link! I love it! I wanted to tell you thank you for the beautiful quotes from the bible!

They made my day!

January 4, 2008 at 10:28 AM  

hello there madam.. u r always welcome.. i will always keep u posted on these Bible verses.. thanks for visiting..

January 5, 2008 at 8:35 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home