Meme Bizarre



Ovviamente my friend Hannah from Italy gave me this tag. (Mille) grazie..I really appreciate you visiting my blog and giving me this tag.


INSTRUCTION:
Here are the rules: Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself. Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a notification on their blog.

"Weird things about me"
1. I have 12 cats, 4 dogs and 1 rabbit
2. I tend to be oblivious at times
3. I speak in a faster pace
4. I'm sensitive
5. I know how to sing but I always missed every lyrics of the song I sing
6. I want to soar the skies above
7. I want to ask some of Bill Gates' fortune


Haha.. I'm tagging Chester, Lyn, Dante and Ging





3 Comments:

wow u got alot of pets that interesting and seems makes u keep busy and seems its fun too!

January 8, 2008 at 1:11 PM  

Txs Catsy!
Mille grazie
Ottimo italiano!
Bull Gates is unhappy
;))

January 8, 2008 at 3:25 PM  

yup it's really fun and i hope they will live longer .. not just 9 yrs.. LOL..

January 8, 2008 at 11:34 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home