Make this your daily habit .. Pray. Pray and Pray..And God will hear and answer all your prayers..

Heavenly Father, most Gracious and Loving God, I pray to you that you abundantly bless my family and me. I know that you recognize, that a Family is more than just a mother, father, sister, brother, husband and Wife, but all who believe and trust in You.

Release your Godly wisdom that I may be a good steward over all that you have given me GOD, for I know how wonderful and mighty you are and how if we just obey you and walk in your word and have the faith of a mustard seed that you will pour out blessings. I thank you now Lord for the recent blessings I have received and for the blessings yet to come because I know you are not done with me yet. In Jesus name Amen



3 Comments:

Thank you for posting your prayer, it blessed me too!

January 30, 2008 at 2:09 AM  

Beautiful prayer - you have such a nice inspirational blog! I must say that I'm very impressed.
Many blessings to you, and keep up the good work you are doing here :-)

Eric from the "Speedcat Hollydale" Page

January 30, 2008 at 2:22 AM  

Hi Catsy,
This is my daily prayer:

I hand over to your care, Lord:
My soul and my body
My mind and my thoughts
My work and my health
My life and my death
My parents and my family
My friends and my neighbours
My country and all men
Today and always,
Amen

(Lancelot Andrewes)

Kat

January 30, 2008 at 5:51 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home