My Music Type

Powered By - Top Phone Cards Site



Actually when it comes to music, I'm not very particular as long as it is pleasing to hear and I can sing along with it. But I am more comfortable hearing and singing along with those music in the Church and Broadway like in Les Miserables, little Mermaid's "Part of that World", high School Musical Sound Tracks and of course Christmas Songs like "Why couldn't it be Christmas" by Bianca Ryan of American Idol, "All I want for Christmas by Mariah Carey, Britney's "Santa can you hear me" and almost all the The Jackson's Christmas hits!!





Thanks to Kuya noel for passing me this.. Now It's your turn Kharlota, Garf , Ritch, Dauphine..

1 Comments:

hi cat
I wish you all a Merry Christmas,
And a very happy new year!

December 25, 2007 at 2:27 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home