Grade Your Blog

I got this tag from Lolli.. Salamat te..


The rules are simple.

* Take the test and see which grade your blog is.
* Make sure to link back to me on your post.
* Tag at least 1 person.
* When you’re finish taking the test, come back and comment here so I can check your post.




cash advance

Get a Cash Advance




It merely shows that even an Elementary student can read and understand my blog ayt?
So 'am tagging Brian, Chester, Garf, Chaelzy, Nancy, Marco to take this Readability Test..

1 Comments:

Have you ever wondered why louis vuitton bags make so many of the same style of bags, just in different colors or material? I often wondered that same question until it hit me one day, while standing in the rain, clutching my louis handbags to my chest, like it was a baby. Designers know that some particular Damier Azur are not meant to be worn at particular times. You can never go wrong with owning more than one Damier Canvas .

July 7, 2010 at 8:29 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home