Good Morning

~~ Music: Sweet Hour of Prayer ~~

We can pretend we are sharing a good cup of coffee, while enjoying....


Good Morning Blessings...




If it stops with you,
then the blessing will disappear.



The blessing will only keep working
if it is continuously passed around.



If you are a recipient of a blessing,




Keep the blessing working


by being the source of blessing to other people.




This morning when I awoke




And saw the sun
above,


I softly said, "Good morning, Lord,


Bless everyone I love"







R ight away I thought of you and said a loving prayer,



That He would bless you specially,


and keep you in His
care.
I thought of all the happiness a day could hold in store,



I wished it all for you because no one deserves it more.

I felt so warm and good inside,
my heart was all aglow.

I know God heard my prayers for you,

He hears them all, you know.

0 Comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home