Five in a Row...





Got this tag from Nancy ... Thanks po.. Ciao..heheh

5 Things Found In My Bag
  • Wallet
  • Rosary
  • Umbrella
  • Organizer
  • Cellphone
5 Things Found In My Wallet
  • Pictures
  • ATM Calling Debit & Credit Cards
  • Cash
  • Identification Cards
  • Memory Sim Cards
5 Things Found In My/Our Room
  • Cats-->woolsy
  • Christmas Tree
  • PC Set
  • TV/DVD/VCD Player
  • iPod

5 Things I’ve Always Wanted To Do
  • To worked in an established company wherein I can also impart my skills
  • Go abroad together with my loved one/friends and family
  • Feed my cat/s
  • Eat ice cream/Cake/chocolates/Desserts
  • Reach the verge of my fondest career
5 Things I’m Currently Into
  • complying requirements for my new job
  • blogging
  • downloading my favorites games, music, movies
  • driving mama for school every morning
  • reading/chatting
5 People to Tag for This Meme

0 Comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home